In order to ensure no accidental swallowing. This toy should be regularly inspected to ensure there is no damage. If any damage is seen the toy should then be discarded.
Why your dog need this toy?
Toys are mainly used to avoid the dog to destroy the environment, reduce the dog’s loneliness
1. Dogs often take destructive actions to relieve stress, restraint, and loneliness. To reduce the damage to the sofa, shoes, books, and other things, you can give them some toys.
2. Appropriate size toys can be just right to consume the dog’s excessive energy. As dogs grow up,the toy should be eliminated. For example, some small rubber balls are likely to be swallowed by dogs that have grown up. In addition, if the toy has been shredded, we need to throw them away in time to prevent the dog swallow. which help improve dog’s physical strength and thinking ability and health level
What kind of toy is suitable for your dog?
There are many kinds of toy materials, have different characteristics, so before buying, we beed to understand the pet biting habit.
1.If your dog has a strong attack and bite habit, choose some hard rubber or woolen material bite resistant, wear-resistant toys.
2.If the pet is not a strong attack, will not tear into pieces, then you can choose a number of canvas or plush toys, these toys are relatively soft, not easy to be broken and easy to clean.
3.For pets without aggression, you can choose some soft rubber toys.
Size: Ball:3.2 x 3.2 in
Material:safety and environmental protection of the rubber
Package Includes: pack of 2 balls(1 green X 1 cyan)
- This Chew ball can be suitable for Puppy Dogs & Kitten Cats, can take more happiness to your dog & cat ; Can take you the perfect bonding experience with your dog while you can play with them. The great value product has no noisy squeaker and keep house Clean and not Noisy!
- Interactive dog toy! Good treat ball can help the dog’s sensitivity training; can also be active in the atmosphere, to avoid the pet boredom and irritability.
- For german shepherd puppy, rescue dog, lab,golden/german Shepherd mix, or cats and so on. Safe and non-toxic!The safety and environmental protection of the natural rubber material, will not harm the dog.
- This treat-dispensing ball is made of Non-Toxic soft security plastic product, which is easy on developing teeth and gums. Side slots and a hollow center allow you to put in Snacks or other small treats. As your dog works to retrieve the tasty rewards, he challenges his intellect, burns energy, and stays out of mischief.
- Easy to clean, just normal soap and water or just water. Made life much easier as it cleans the teeth! Use tooth shape, which is conducive to massage the gums, removing tartar;mint flavor, to help freshen breath.